Tel.: +49 (0) 711/51 85 50-0
Fax: +49 (0) 711/51 85 50-100
Standard crystallizer ReKrist for the regeneration of process solutions.
- Continuous regeneration of process solutions by the crystallization of metal salts
- No more dumping of process solutions, detoxification, neutralization, and makeup of new solutions
- Continuous crystal removal from the solution
- Controlled crystal growth within the loop, to prevent excessive loading of cooling surfaces and scaling
- Automatic temperature control of the cooling circuit, with temperature indication at the feed and return lines
- Continuous crystal removal from the liquid with a screw conveyor
- Fully insulated cooling tank
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel design
Crystallization represents an economic and environmentally friendly method for the regeneration of process solutions. This method is ideally suited for all process solutions where the buildup of metals and other impurities can be controlled by cooling.
- Regeneration of sulfuric acid/hydrogen peroxide etches and pickling solutions for copper and copper alloys, printed circuits, and for pipes and other semi finished products. Crystallization of CuSO4 x 5H2O (copper sulfate).
- The regeneration of cyanide electrolytes in zinc, cadmium, or copper plating applications. Control of the unwanted buildup of sodium carbonate (Na2CO3 x 10 H2O).
- Regeneration of sulfuric acid based steel pickling solutions through the crystallization of ferrous sulfate (FeSO4 x 7 H2O).
The regeneration of process solutions without chemicals and large energy requirements precludes the need for detoxification and neutralization of concentrated spent process solutions; it thus prevents the creation of hazardous waste, and it achieves savings in chemicals for the makeup of new solutions. The system works continuously and is fully automatic.